Green Building - As defined by the U.S.G.B.C.
Enviromental Stewardship - Building Green
Social Responsibility - Building Green
- Protects ecosystems and biodiversity
- Conserves natural resources
- Protects air and water quality
- Reduces solis waste
Economic Prosperity - Building Green
- Improves indoor air thermal and acoustic enviroments
- Enhances occupant comfort and health
- Minimizes strains on local infrastructure
- Contributes to overall quality of life
- Reduces building operating costs.
- Enhances asset value and profits
- Improves employee productivity and satisfaction
- Improves lifecycle economic performance